Oddsmakers give the Cincinnati Bengals (2-7-1) the advantage on Sunday, November 29, 2020 against the New York Giants (3-7). Cincinnati is favored by 3.0 points. The over/under is set at 43.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Cincinnati has hit the over in four out of four home games this year with a point total prop bet.
Bengals vs Giants Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Bengals vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
New York holds an edge against Cincinnati in the past five matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Cincinnati outscored New York 124-111 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Bengals vs Giants: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Cincinnati is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Cincinnati has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 42 combined points over their last three games, 1.5 less than this game's over/under of 43.5.
- New York has been excelling as of late, going 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- New York has finished under the total one time in their last three outcomes.
- The Giants total over the last three games is 1.5 points greater than the 43.5 total listed for this matchup.
- The Bengals have an average total of 48.3 in their contests this year, 4.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- Giants contests this season have a 43.1-point average over/under, 0.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Cincinnati's games have gone over 43.5 points seven times this season 70% of matchups).
- Four of New York's games have gone over 43.5 points this year (40% of matchups).
- These two teams rack up a combined 40.8 points per game, 2.7 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams score 50.6 combined points per game, 7.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati is just 3-7 against the spread.
- Cincinnati's games have hit the over in all 10 opportunities this season.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Giants have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Cincinnati is 2-2-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- New York is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
- Cincinnati is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has put together a 7-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of New York's games this year -- six out of 10 -- have not gone over the point total (60%).
- This season, the Bengals have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.5 times Giants have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, New York is 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 3-5 against the spread and 2-5-1 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- New York's record against the spread in away games this year is 5-0, and its record on the road overall is 1-4.
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive