Gerald Everett and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Everett's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Everett's performance play out for the Rams against the Dolphins on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett is averaging 28.0 receiving yards per game, 5.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (three of six), Everett has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Everett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.5 per game. He has collected 2.5 more per game than that average.
- In only zero of his one game (0%), Everett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Everett has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.5.
Powered By Data Skrive