Gerald Everett and the Los Angeles Rams host the Chicago Bears on Monday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Everett's receiving prop bets. Watch Everett's Rams square off against the Bears on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (10/26/2020)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett's 28.0 receiving yards per game average is 5.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's matchup (22.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (three of six), Everett has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Everett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.5 per game. He has put up 2.5 more per game than that average.
- In just zero of his one game (0%), Everett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Everett has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.5 yards.
- Everett's 24.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bears are 2.0 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Everett's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 22.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in two career games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive