Gerald Everett and the Los Angeles Rams host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Everett's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. Watch Everett's Rams play the Cardinals on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett is averaging 26.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (nine out of 15), Everett has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Everett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.6 per game. He has collected 0.5 more per game than that average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Everett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In nine of his 15 games (60%), Everett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.6 yards.
- Everett's 16 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Cardinals are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Everett's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 26.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed two times in six career games opposite the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive