Gerald Everett and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Everett's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Everett's performance play out for the Rams against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett is averaging 27.1 receiving yards per game, 2.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In 64.3% of his games this season (nine out of 14), Everett has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Everett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.7 per game. He has collected 1.4 more per game than that average.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Everett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In nine of his 14 games (64.3%), Everett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.7 yards.
- Everett is averaging 35 yards per game in his last six outings against the Seahawks, 10.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- Everett has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 24.5 yards two times in six career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive