On Thursday, Gerald Everett and the Los Angeles Rams host the New England Patriots at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Everett's receiving prop bets. You can watch Everett and the Rams take on the Patriots on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett is averaging 28.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (27.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five out of 12), Everett has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Everett has collected 3.4 more receiving yards per game (28.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 25.1.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Everett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Everett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.1 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive