Gerald Everett and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Everett's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. Watch Everett's Rams square off with the Cardinals at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett is averaging 27.1 receiving yards per game, 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven of 11), Everett has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Everett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25 per game. He has put up 2.1 more per game than that average.
- Everett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Everett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25 yards.
- Everett's 10.4 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Cardinals are 15.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Everett's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 25.5 yards, a number he has beat one time in five total games opposite the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive