Gerald Everett and the Los Angeles Rams host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Everett receiving props. You can watch Everett's performance play out for the Rams against the 49ers on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett is averaging 28.2 receiving yards per game, 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- In 70% of his games this year (seven out of 10), Everett has collected more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Everett has totaled 3.3 more receiving yards per game (28.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 24.9.
- In three of his five games (60%), Everett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 10 games (70%), Everett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.9 yards.
- Everett's 6.7 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the 49ers are 19.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Everett's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 26.5 yards, a number he has beat one time in seven total games versus the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive