Gerald Everett's Los Angeles Rams visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Everett's receiving prop bets. You can watch Everett's performance play out for the Rams against the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett's 28.3 receiving yards per game average is 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's contest (23.5).
- In six out of nine games this year (66.7%), Everett has put up more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Everett has totaled 3.1 more receiving yards per game (28.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 25.2.
- Everett has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In 66.7% of his games (six of nine chances), Everett has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (25.2).
- Everett's 44 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Buccaneers are 20.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Everett's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 23.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed one time in one total game versus the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive