Gerald Everett and the Los Angeles Rams host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Everett receiving props. Watch Everett's Rams take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett's 28.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight), Everett has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Everett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.5 per game. He has collected 4.0 more per game than that average.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Everett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Everett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.5 yards.
- Everett's 36.6 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Seahawks are 8.1 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Everett has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 28.5 yards one time in five career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive