In the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Gerald Everett and the Los Angeles Rams take on the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Everett's receiving prop bets. You can watch Everett and the Rams square off with the Seahawks on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Gerald Everett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Everett is averaging 26.1 receiving yards per game, 2.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (28.5).
- In four of 16 games this season (25%), Everett has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Everett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.7 per game. He has collected 0.4 more per game than that average.
- Everett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In nine of his 16 games (56.2%), Everett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.7 yards.
- Everett's 31.9 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Seahawks are 3.4 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Everett's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 28.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in seven career games versus the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive