George Kittle and the San Francisco 49ers host the Green Bay Packers on Thursday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Kittle's receiving prop bets. Watch Kittle's performance play out for the 49ers against the Packers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kittle's 87.0 receiving yards per game average is 9.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's contest (77.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five), Kittle has put up more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- Kittle has collected 13.9 more receiving yards per game (87.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 73.1.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Kittle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Kittle has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.1 yards.
- Kittle's 79.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Packers are 2.0 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Kittle's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 77.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed one time in two total games versus the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kittle has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Thursday's game (0.5).
- In two out of five games this year (40%), Kittle has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Kittle has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 40% of his games (two of five), Kittle has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Kittle has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Kittle averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Packers, which equals his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In two career games versus the Packers, Kittle has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive