George Kittle and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some tips for betting on Kittle's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Seattle Seahawks. You can watch Kittle's performance play out for the 49ers against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kittle's 87.0 receiving yards per game average is 9.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (77.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five), Kittle has collected more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- Kittle has totaled 13.9 more receiving yards per game (87.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 73.1.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Kittle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (two of five chances), Kittle has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (73.1).
- Kittle's 46.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Seahawks are 30.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Seahawks, Kittle has surpassed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 77.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kittle's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- In two of five games this season (40%), Kittle has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kittle has grabbed 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Kittle has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Kittle has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Kittle's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Seahawks are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Kittle has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in five lifetime games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive