George Kittle and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Kittle receiving props. Watch Kittle's 49ers face off against the Patriots at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kittle is averaging 95.0 receiving yards per game, 23.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (71.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four), Kittle has put up more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- Kittle's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.5 per game. He has collected 21.5 more per game than that average.
- Kittle has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Kittle has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kittle has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 50% of his games this season (two out of four), Kittle has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kittle has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In half of his outings, Kittle has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Kittle has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive