George Kittle and the San Francisco 49ers host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kittle's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Los Angeles Rams. You can watch Kittle's performance play out for the 49ers against the Rams on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kittle's 90.3 receiving yards per game average is 17.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (72.5).
- Kittle has yet to put up more than 72.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Kittle's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.8 per game. He has collected 16.5 more per game than that average.
- Kittle has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Kittle has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (73.8 yards).
- Kittle is averaging 89.5 yards per game in his last six outings against the Rams, 17.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (72.5).
- Bookmakers have set Kittle's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 72.5 yards, a number he has outperformed five times in six total games opposite the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kittle has grabbed 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Kittle has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through three outings this year.
- Kittle has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Kittle has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Kittle has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Over his six career matchups against the Rams, Kittle averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kittle has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns three times in six total games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive