George Kittle and the San Francisco 49ers host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Kittle receiving props. Watch how Kittle's performance plays out when the 49ers take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kittle is averaging 80.9 receiving yards per game, 14.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (66.5).
- In three out of seven games this season (42.9%), Kittle has totaled more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- Kittle's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71.4 per game. He has collected 9.5 more per game than that average.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Kittle has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 42.9% of his games (three of seven opportunities), Kittle has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (71.4).
- Kittle's 45.5 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Seahawks are 21.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Kittle's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 66.5 yards, a number he has outperformed two times in six total games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kittle's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two of seven), Kittle has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kittle has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (two out of six), Kittle has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Kittle has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his six career matchups against the Seahawks, Kittle averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Seahawks, Kittle has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive