George Kittle's San Francisco 49ers visit the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Kittle's receiving prop bets. Watch Kittle's 49ers square off with the Cardinals on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
George Kittle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kittle is averaging 79.0 receiving yards per game, 22.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (56.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six), Kittle has totaled more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Kittle has collected 5.2 more receiving yards per game (79.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 73.8.
- Kittle has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Kittle has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.8 yards.
- Kittle's 54.2 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Cardinals are 2.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Kittle has exceeded Saturday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 56.5 yards three times in six career games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive