Garrett Gilbert and the Dallas Cowboys host Washington on Thursday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gilbert's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gilbert's performance play out for the Cowboys against Washington on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
Garrett Gilbert Passing Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Garrett Gilbert Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Gilbert is averaging 21.0 completions per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (18.5).
- Gilbert had more than 18.5 completions in one of one game this season (100% of his chances).
- Gilbert's season-long average over/under is 18.5 completions. He has collected 2.5 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 100% of Gilbert's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (one of one outings).
- Gilbert's average prop bet for completions is 18.5. He's gone over that total in one of one game this season (100%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Gilbert has averaged 5.5 more passing attempts per game (38.0) than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (32.5).
- In 100% of his games this season (one of one), Gilbert has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (32.5 passing attempts).
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Gilbert this year is 32.5. He usually has outperformed that number, averaging 38.0 attempts per game, 5.5 more than his average prop.
- 100% of the time this season (one of one contests), Gilbert has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In one of his one game (100%), Gilbert has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (32.5).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Gilbert has racked up 243.0 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 47.5 yards more than Thursday's passing yards prop total.
- In 100% of his games this season (one of one matchup), Gilbert has thrown for more than 195.5 yards.
- Gilbert's season passing yardage average of 243.0 is 47.5 yards higher than his 195.5 average passing yards over/under.
- Gilbert has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in one of one opportunity this year (100%).
- In one game this season (100%), Gilbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 195.5.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Gilbert is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (1.5).
- Gilbert has yet to throw for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through one outing this season.
- Gilbert's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.5 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- Gilbert has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Gilbert has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Gilbert averages 1.0 interception per game this season, 0.5 fewer than his prop bet in Thursday's game (1.5).
- Gilbert has not thrown for more than 1.5 interceptions in a game through one outing this year.
- Gilbert has tossed 0.5 fewer interceptions (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.5).
- Gilbert has not gone over on an interception prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Gilbert has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (1.5 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive