Gardner Minshew and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Minshew's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Minshew's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off against the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Gardner Minshew Passing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Gardner Minshew Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Minshew is averaging 24.0 completions per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Minshew collected more than 21.5 completions in six out of nine games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Minshew has averaged 1.8 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.2).
- 85.7% of Minshew's games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (six of seven outings).
- Minshew's average prop bet for completions is 22.2. He's gone over that total in five of nine games this season (55.6%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Minshew has averaged 0.8 more passing attempts per game (36.3) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (35.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Minshew has attempted more than 35.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Minshew this year is 35.6. He often has outperformed that value, averaging 36.3 attempts per game, 0.7 more than his average prop.
- 71.4% of the time this season (five of seven games), Minshew has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine opportunities), Minshew has topped his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.6).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Minshew is set at 229.5, 21.5 yards fewer than his season average of 251.0.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Minshew has thrown for more than 229.5 yards.
- Minshew's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 251.1, which he's fallen short of by 0.1 yards on average.
- Minshew has gone over his passing yard total in 57.1% of his opportunities this season (four of seven games).
- Minshew's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 251.1, a number he's gone over in just four out of nine games (44.4%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Minshew's 1.8 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.3 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (1.5).
- Minshew has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 66.7% of his games this season (six out of nine).
- Minshew has scored 0.3 more passing touchdowns per game (1.8) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.5.
- Minshew has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets in five of seven games (71.4%).
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Minshew has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Minshew throws 0.1 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine), Minshew has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Minshew has been picked off an average of 0.6 times per game this season, 0.1 more than his season average prop.
- 57.1% of the time this season (four of seven outings), Minshew has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- In just 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine games), Minshew has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive