Gardner Minshew and the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at home at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Minshew's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Minshew's performance plays out when the Jaguars take on the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Gardner Minshew Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Gardner Minshew Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Minshew is averaging 25.1 completions per game, 15.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In seven of seven games this season (100% of his opportunities), Minshew had more than 9.5 completions.
- Minshew has averaged 2.8 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.3).
- 83.3% of Minshew's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (five of six contests).
- Minshew's average prop bet for completions is 22.3. He's gone over that total in five of seven games this season (71.4%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Minshew has averaged 23.6 more passing attempts per game (38.1) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In seven of seven games this year (100%), Minshew has attempted more than 14.5 passes.
- Minshew has attempted 2.6 more passes (38.1 per game) this year than his season average prop bet (35.5).
- 83.3% of the time this year (five of six outings), Minshew has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 71.4% of his games (five of seven opportunities), Minshew has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.5).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Minshew has put up 265.0 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 162.5 yards greater than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 100% of his games this season (seven of seven matchups), Minshew has thrown for more than 102.5 yards.
- Minshew's season passing yardage average of 265.0 is 11.5 yards higher than his 253.5 average passing yards over/under.
- Minshew has gone over on passing yards prop bets in four of six opportunities this year (66.7%).
- Minshew's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 253.5, a figure he's gone over in four out of seven games this season (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Minshew's 1.9 passing touchdowns per game average is 1.4 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (0.5).
- In six of seven games this year (85.7%), Minshew has collected more than 0.5 passing touchdowns.
- Minshew has racked up 0.4 more passing touchdowns per game (1.9) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.5.
- Minshew has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in only 66.7% of his games (four of six).
- In 71.4% of his games (five of seven), Minshew has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Minshew throws 0.2 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of seven games this season (57.1%), Minshew has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Minshew has been picked off an average of 0.7 times per game this season, 0.2 more than his season average prop.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four out of six), Minshew has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Minshew has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in 57.1% of his games in 2020 (four of seven chances).
Powered By Data Skrive