Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Davis receiving props. Watch Davis' Bills square off against the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 32.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 fewer than the over/under of 39.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Davis has yet to put up more than 39.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Davis has collected 4.3 more receiving yards per game (32.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 28.
- Davis has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Davis has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 28 yards.
- Davis' 16 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Jets are 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 39.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one total game against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive