Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills host the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around Davis' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Davis and the Bills take on the Chiefs on FOX/NFL at 5:00 PM ET.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis' 32.3 receiving yards per game average is 6.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's matchup (25.5).
- Davis has yet to put up more than 25.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Davis has collected 4.3 more receiving yards per game (32.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 28.
- Davis has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Davis has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive