Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills take on the Tennessee Titans on Tuesday on the road at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Davis' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Davis and the Bills take on the Titans on CBS at 7:00 PM ET.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (10/13/2020)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 32.3 receiving yards per game, 6.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (25.5).
- Davis has not picked up more than 25.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Davis has totaled 1.8 more receiving yards per game (32.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 30.5.
- Davis has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Davis has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (30.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive