Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Davis' receiving prop bets. Watch Davis' performance play out for the Bills against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 32.8 receiving yards per game, 11.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In five of 15 games this year (33.3%), Davis has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' season average of 32.8 receiving yards per game is 5.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.9.
- Davis has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his nine games (33.3%).
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Davis has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.9 yards.
- Davis is averaging six yards per game in his last one outing against the Dolphins, 38.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 44.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one lifetime game against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (six of 15), Davis has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Davis has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 0% of his games (zero out of one), Davis has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 15 games (40%), Davis has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Dolphins, Davis scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Dolphins, Davis has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive