Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills square off against the New England Patriots on Monday on the road at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Davis' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Davis' Bills take on the Patriots on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 32.8 receiving yards per game, 6.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (39.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five of 14), Davis has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' season average of 32.8 receiving yards per game is 5.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.8.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Davis has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.8 yards.
- Davis' zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Patriots are 39.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 39.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one lifetime game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In six of 14 games this year (42.9%), Davis has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Davis has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 0% of his games (zero of one), Davis has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Davis has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Patriots, Davis scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Davis has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive