Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills visit the Denver Broncos on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Davis' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Davis' Bills play the Broncos on NFL Network at 4:30 PM ET.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 33.9 receiving yards per game, 12.6 fewer than the over/under of 46.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In five out of 13 games this year (38.5%), Davis has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.4 per game. He averages 2.5 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 38.5% of his games (five of 13 chances), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (36.4).
Powered By Data Skrive