Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at New Era Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Davis receiving props. You can watch how Davis' performance plays out when the Bills face off against the Steelers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 35.2 receiving yards per game, 10.3 fewer than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In five of 12 games this season (41.7%), Davis has totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.8 per game. He has collected 0.4 more per game than that average.
- Davis has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just 41.7% of his games (five of 12 opportunities), Davis has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (34.8).
Powered By Data Skrive