Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills take on the San Francisco 49ers on Monday on the road at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Davis' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Davis' Bills square off with the 49ers at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 32.2 receiving yards per game, 11.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (43.5).
- In four of 11 games this year (36.4%), Davis has put up more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' season average of 32.2 receiving yards per game is 0.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.1.
- Davis has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 chances), Davis has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (33.1).
Powered By Data Skrive