Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Davis receiving props. You can watch Davis' performance play out for the Bills against the Chargers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 27.5 receiving yards per game, 16.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Davis has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.5 per game. He averages 3.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Davis has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30% of his games (three out of 10 opportunities), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (30.5).
Powered By Data Skrive