Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Davis' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. You can watch Davis and the Bills square off against the Cardinals on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis' 30.6 receiving yards per game average is 5.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (25.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine), Davis has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.2 per game. He is averaging 1.6 less per game than that average.
- Davis has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his three games (33.3%).
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.2 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive