Gabriel Davis and the Buffalo Bills meet the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday in the AFC Wild Card Round at Bills Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Davis' receiving props. You can watch how Davis' performance plays out when the Bills face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 37.4 receiving yards per game, 4.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (32.5).
- In seven of 16 games this year (43.8%), Davis has put up more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' season average of 37.4 receiving yards per game is 1.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.6.
- Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 10 games (40%).
- In just 37.5% of his games (six of 16 opportunities), Davis has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (38.6).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 16 games this season (43.8%), Davis has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Davis has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Davis fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Davis has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 43.8% of his games (seven out of 16 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive