Frank Gore and the New York Jets host the New England Patriots on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gore's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gore's Jets take on the Patriots on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets (11/9/2020)
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gore has averaged 12.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Monday's game (10.5).
- Gore has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts in five of eight games this season (62.5% of his chances).
- Gore has averaged 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.2).
- Gore took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Gore has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.2 rushing attempts) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- Gore's 12.3 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Patriots are 1.8 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gore's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 10.5 attempts, a figure he has beat five times in six career games opposite the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gore's 42.5 rushing yards per game average is 5.0 greater than Monday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games -- 50%), Gore has had more than 37.5 rushing yards.
- Gore has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (43.2) by 0.7 yards.
- Gore has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
- Gore has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (43.2) in four out of eight games.
- Gore's 67.2 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Patriots are 29.7 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gore's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 37.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed five times in six career games versus the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive