Frank Gore and the New York Jets square off against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday on the road at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gore's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Gore's performance plays out when the Jets square off with the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gore has averaged 12.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Gore has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts in five out of seven games this season (71.4% of his opportunities).
- Gore has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.5).
- In just two of six games this year, Gore achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Gore has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.5 rushing attempts) in just 42.9% of his games (three of seven games).
- In his two career matchups against the Chiefs, Gore averages 13.5 carries per game, 3.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gore has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 10.5 attempts one time in two career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gore's 44.3 rushing yards per game average is 4.8 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games -- 57.1%), Gore has had more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- Gore has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (43.8) by 0.5 yards.
- Gore has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (66.7%) out of six opportunities.
- Gore has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (43.8) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
- Gore's 72 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Chiefs are 32.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Gore's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 39.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed one time in two career games opposite the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive