Frank Gore and the New York Jets host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Gore's rushing prop bets. You can watch Gore and the Jets face off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gore has averaged 12.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Gore has yet to carry the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Gore's season-long average over/under is 12.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of five games this year, Gore achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Gore has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.7 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- In his five career matchups against the Bills, Gore averages 14.4 carries per game, 2.9 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gore has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 11.5 attempts two times in five total games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gore is set at 41.5. That's 0.2 more yards than his season average of 41.7.
- Three times this season (out of six total games -- 50%), Gore has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Gore has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (44.3) by 2.6 yards.
- Gore has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (60%) out of five opportunities.
- Gore's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 44.3 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
- In his five career matchups against the Bills, Gore averages 62.4 rushing yards per game, 20.9 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gore's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 41.5 yards, a number he has outdone two times in five career games opposite the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive