Frank Gore and the New York Jets visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Gore's rushing prop bets. You can watch Gore and the Jets play the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gore has averaged 12.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Gore has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Gore's season-long average over/under is 12.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Gore has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gore has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (12.5 attempts).
- Gore averages 12.2 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Dolphins, 1.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Gore's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 13.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed one time in four total games versus the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Gore is set at 45.5 yards. That's 4.7 fewer than his season average of 40.8.
- Gore has yet to rush for more than 45.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Gore's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 44 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.2 on average.
- Gore has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gore has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (44 yards).
- In his four career matchups against the Dolphins, Gore averages 57.5 rushing yards per game, 12.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gore's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 45.5 yards, a number he has surpassed three times in four career games opposite the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive