Frank Gore and the New York Jets take on the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gore's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Gore and the Jets take on the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gore has collected 12.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Gore has yet to carry the ball more than 9.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Gore's season-long average over/under is 12.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Gore has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gore has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (12.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gore's 40.8 rushing yards per game average is 10.3 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Gore has not rushed for more than 30.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Gore has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (44) by 3.2 yards.
- Gore has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gore has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (44 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive