Frank Gore's New York Jets visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gore's rushing prop bets. Watch how Gore's performance plays out when the Jets take on the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gore's per-game rushing attempts average (12.5) is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's game.
- Gore has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 15 games this season (46.7% of his chances).
- Gore's 12.5 rushing attempts per game is 0.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.2.
- Gore took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just six of 13 games this year (46.2% of his chances).
- Gore has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.2 rushing attempts) in just 46.7% of his games (seven of 15 games).
- Over his seven career matchups against the Patriots, Gore averages 12.3 carries per game, 0.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gore has eclipsed Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 12.5 attempts three times in seven total games against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gore's 43.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 15 total games -- 46.7%), Gore has had more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Gore's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 44.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.2 on average.
- Gore has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in eight games (61.5%) out of 13 opportunities.
- Gore's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 44.7 yards, a figure he's gone over in nine out of 15 games (60%).
- In his seven career matchups against the Patriots, Gore averages 64.1 rushing yards per game, 17.6 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven career games versus the Patriots, Gore has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 46.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive