On Sunday, Frank Gore and the New York Jets host the Cleveland Browns at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gore's rushing prop bets. Watch Gore's performance play out for the Jets against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gore has averaged 12.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9% of his chances), Gore has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Gore's 12.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.2.
- Gore took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 12 games this year (41.7% of his chances).
- Gore's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.2. He's gone over that total in only six of 14 games (42.9%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Browns, Gore averages 15 carries per game, 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gore has outperformed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 12.5 attempts one time in two total games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gore's 43.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 14 total games -- 57.1%), Gore has had more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Gore's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 44.6 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.4 on average.
- Gore has gone over the rushing yards total in 58.3% of his opportunities (seven of 12 games).
- Gore has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (44.6) in 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 matchups).
- Gore's 34.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Browns are 11.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gore has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 45.5 yards one time in two career games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive