Frank Gore and the New York Jets host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gore's rushing props. Watch how Gore's performance plays out when the Jets square off against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gore has averaged 12.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Gore has collected more than 15.5 rushing attempts in two out of 11 games this season (18.2% of his chances).
- Gore's season-long average over/under is 12.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only four of nine games this year, Gore achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Gore has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.2 rushing attempts) in just 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gore is set at 59.5 yards. That is 12.1 more than his season average of 47.4.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 matchups), Gore has put up more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Gore's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 43.8, which he's outpaced by 3.6 yards on average this year.
- Gore has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (66.7%) out of nine opportunities.
- Gore has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (43.8) in 63.6% of his games (seven out of 11 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive