Frank Gore and the New York Jets host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gore's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gore's performance play out for the Jets against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Frank Gore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gore's per-game rushing attempts average (12.3) is 2.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30% of his chances), Gore has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Gore's 12.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.
- In just three of eight games this year, Gore achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Gore averages 12 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Dolphins, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Gore's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 14.5 attempts, a figure he has beat one time in five total games against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gore's 44.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.8 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 10 total games -- 40%), Gore has had more than 54.5 rushing yards.
- Gore has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (42.5) by 2.2 yards.
- Gore has hit the rushing yards over in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
- Gore's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 42.5 yards, a figure he's covered in six out of 10 games (60%).
- In his five career matchups against the Dolphins, Gore averages 55.2 rushing yards per game, 0.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gore has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 54.5 yards three times in five total games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive