Oddsmakers give the Atlanta Falcons (0-4) a small chance to halt their two-game losing streak, as they are favored by 2.5 points in a matchup against the Carolina Panthers (2-2) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The over/under is set at 54.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Falcons vs Panthers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Falcons vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Atlanta has a 5-0 advantage over Carolina. In those games against the Panthers, the Falcons have a 2-0 record against the spread. Atlanta outscored Carolina 146-67 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Falcons vs Panthers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Atlanta has gone 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Atlanta. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to score an average of 60.3 points over their last three games, 6.3 more than the 54.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Carolina has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Carolina has gone over the total one time in their last three contests.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 45.7 combined points in their last three games, 8.3 fewer than this matchup's over/under of 54.0.
- Falcons contests this year have an average point total of 61, 7.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- Panthers matchups this season have a 50.2-point average over/under, 3.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Three of Atlanta's games have gone over 54.0 points this season (75% of matchups).
- Carolina has played one game this year that ended with a combined score over 54.0 points (25% of its outings).
- These two teams average a combined 51.3 points per game, 2.7 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams score 60 combined points per game, 6.0 more points than this contest's over/under.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta is just 0-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-2 overall at home.
- Atlanta is just 0-4 against the spread.
- Atlanta's games have hit the over in all four outings this season.
- This season, the Panthers have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 0.8 times Falcons have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Atlanta doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
- Carolina is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Two Carolina's four games this year have gone over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Carolina is 2-2 against the spread.
- Carolina has an even 1-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-1 overall in away games.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Falcons have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- When Carolina turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.2 turnovers in a game this season, Atlanta is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
Jaylinn Hawkins: Out (Concussion),
Julio Jones: Questionable (Hamstring)
Eli Apple: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive