The Atlanta Falcons (1-5) are favored by just 1.0 point against the Detroit Lions (2-3) on Sunday, October 25, 2020. An over/under of 56.5 is set for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Falcons vs Lions Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Falcons vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Atlanta has a 4-1 advantage over Detroit. Atlanta outscored Detroit 139-103 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Falcons vs Lions: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 49.3 combined points in their last three games, 7.2 less than this matchup's over/under of 56.5.
- Atlanta has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been familiar to Atlanta. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Lions total over the last three games is 2.2 points fewer than the 56.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Detroit has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to Detroit. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- Atlanta's games have gone over 56.5 points three times this season 50% of matchups).
- Detroit has played two games this year that finished with a point total higher than 56.5 points (40% of its outings).
- These teams average a combined 53.6 points per game, 2.9 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams score 59.3 combined points per game, 2.8 more points than this contest's total.
- Falcons outings this year have an average point total of 57.7, 1.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- Lions outings this season have a 55.2-point average over/under, 1.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta is just 0-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-3 overall at home.
- Atlanta has compiled a losing 1-5 record against the spread this season.
- Atlanta's games have hit the over in all six outings this season.
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 0.8 times per game this season, while the Lions have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Atlanta is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
- Detroit is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit has put together a losing 2-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a split ATS record of 1-1 when an underdog by at least 1.0 point.
- Three Detroit's five games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its opportunities).
- This season, the Falcons have forced an average of 1.3 turnovers per game compared to the 0.8 times Lions have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Detroit is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.3 turnovers in a game this season, Atlanta is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Detroit has a 2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-1 overall in away games.
Takkarist McKinley: Questionable (Groin)
Desmond Trufant: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive