The Los Angeles Chargers (3-9) are just 1.0-point favorites against the Atlanta Falcons (4-8) on Sunday, December 13, 2020. The point total is set at 49.5.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Los Angeles has hit the over in six out of six home games this year with a point total prop bet.
Chargers vs Falcons Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Chargers vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta has an edge against Los Angeles in the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. Atlanta has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 114 points while Los Angeles put up 75.
Chargers vs Falcons: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been friendly to Los Angeles. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 0.8 points more than the 49.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Atlanta has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Atlanta. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 39.7 combined points in their last three games, 9.8 fewer than this game's over/under of 49.5.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over 49.5 points seven times this season 58.3% of matchups).
- Five of Atlanta's games have gone over 49.5 points this year (41.7% of matchups).
- These two teams average a combined 49 points per game, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams put up 54 combined points per game, 4.5 more points than this contest's total.
- The Chargers have an average point total of 51.8 in their matchups this year, 2.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Falcons outings this season is 51.1, 1.6 more points than this game's total.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Most of Los Angeles' games this year -- 12 out of 12 -- have hit the over (100%).
- Los Angeles has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-4 overall in home games.
- Los Angeles is just 3-8 against the spread.
- The Chargers have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Falcons have averaged 1.4 takeaways per contest.
- When Los Angeles turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 3-5 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.4 turnovers in a game.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Just seven of Atlanta's 12 games this year have gone over the point total (41.7% of its outings).
- Atlanta has a losing 5-7 record against the spread.
- The Falcons have a losing ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- The Falcons have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Chargers have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Atlanta is 4-6 overall and 5-5 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 3-5 against the spread and 3-6 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Atlanta has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-3 overall in away games.
Joe Reed: Questionable (Ribs),
Denzel Perryman: Doubtful (Back),
Troymaine Pope: Questionable (Neck)
Kaleb McGary: Questionable (Not Injury Related),
Julio Jones: Out (Hamstring),
James Carpenter: Out (Groin),
Ricardo Allen: Out (Concussion)
Powered By Data Skrive