Oddsmakers give the Atlanta Falcons (2-6) the advantage on Sunday, November 8, 2020 against the Denver Broncos (3-4). Atlanta is favored by 4.0 points. The over/under is set at 49.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Falcons vs Broncos Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Falcons vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Atlanta has a 3-2 advantage over Denver. Denver has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 131 points while Atlanta notched 125.
Falcons vs Broncos: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 0.5 points more than the 49.5 total given for this matchup.
- Atlanta is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Atlanta has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 0.5 points greater than the 49.5 total given for this matchup.
- Denver has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Denver has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- Atlanta's games have gone over 49.5 points four times this season 50% of matchups).
- Three of Denver's games have gone over 49.5 points this year (42.9% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 47.1 points per game, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams put up 54.1 combined points per game, 4.6 more points than this matchup's total.
- Falcons matchups this year have an average point total of 54.1, 4.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Broncos matchups this season is 47.1, 2.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Most of Atlanta's games this year -- eight out of eight -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Atlanta is just 0-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-4 overall at home.
- Atlanta is just 2-6 against the spread.
- This season, the Broncos have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 0.9 times Falcons have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Atlanta is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
- Denver's record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 3-0 ATS, 2-1 overall
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver's games have hit the over in four out of seven outings this season (57.1%).
- Denver has compiled a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- Denver has a 3-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-1 overall in away games.
- The Broncos have turned the ball over 2.1 times per game this season, while the Falcons have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When Denver turns the football over 2.1 times or fewer this season, they are 2-3 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.1 turnovers in a game this season, Atlanta is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Falcons: No Injuries Listed
Broncos: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive