Ezekiel Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Elliott's rushing props. Watch how Elliott's performance plays out when the Cowboys square off with the Steelers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Elliott has averaged 16.5 rushing attempts per game, 6.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In eight out of eight games this season (100% of his opportunities), Elliott has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Elliott has averaged 2.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (18.9).
- Half of Elliott's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Elliott's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 18.9. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his lone career matchup against the Steelers, Elliott finished with 21 carries, 10.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Elliott's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 10.5 attempts, a mark he has outperformed one time in one total game versus the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Elliott's 65.1 rushing yards per game average is 22.6 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of eight total games -- 87.5%), Elliott has had more than 42.5 rushing yards.
- Elliott's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 81.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 16.4 on average.
- Elliott has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- In only three games this season (37.5%), Elliott, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 81.5.
- Elliott's 114 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Steelers are 71.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Elliott's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 42.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in one total game versus the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Elliott's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Elliott has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through eight outings this season.
- Elliott's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Elliott hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Elliott's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his only career matchup against the Steelers, Elliott scored two rushing touchdowns, 1.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Steelers, Elliott has surpassed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive