Ezekiel Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Elliott's rushing prop bets. You can watch Elliott and the Cowboys play the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Elliott has averaged 16.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Elliott has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3% of his chances).
- Elliott has averaged 1.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (17.8).
- 58.3% of Elliott's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 12 games).
- Elliott's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.8. He's gone over that total in seven of 12 games (58.3%).
- Elliott finished with 15 carries in his only career matchup against the Bengals, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Elliott's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 17.5 attempts, a number he has failed to eclipse in one career game against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Elliott's 65.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12 matchups), Elliott has put up more than 73.5 rushing yards.
- Elliott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (75.5) by 10.2 yards.
- Elliott has gone over his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- In only five games this season (41.7%), Elliott, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 75.5.
- Elliott's 134 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Bengals are 60.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Elliott has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 73.5 yards one time in one career game against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Elliott's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Elliott recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Elliott has averaged 0.1 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only four of 11 games this year, Elliott hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Elliott has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just four of 12 games (33.3%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Bengals, Elliott scored two rushing touchdowns, 1.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Elliott's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has eclipsed one time in one career game against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive