On Tuesday, Ezekiel Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Elliott's rushing prop bets. You can watch Elliott's performance play out for the Cowboys against the Ravens on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Elliott has averaged 16.5 rushing attempts per game, which equals the over/under in Tuesday's game.
- Elliott has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts in six of 11 games this season (54.5% of his opportunities).
- Elliott has averaged 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (18).
- In six of 11 games this year, Elliott took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (54.5% of his opportunities).
- In his one career matchup against the Ravens, Elliott had 25 carries, 8.5 more rushes than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- Elliott has surpassed Tuesday's projected rushing attempts total of 16.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Elliott's 64.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.2 fewer than Tuesday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games -- 36.4%), Elliott has had more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Elliott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (76.3) by 12.0 yards.
- Elliott has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- Elliott has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (76.3) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
- In his only career matchup against the Ravens, Elliott recorded 97 rushing yards, 30.5 more yards than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- In one career game versus the Ravens, Elliott has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 66.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Elliott's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Tuesday's game.
- Elliott has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 chances).
- Elliott's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In just four of 10 games this year, Elliott hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Elliott has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only four of 11 games (36.4%).
- Elliott's zero rushing touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Ravens are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- In one career game versus the Ravens, Elliott has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive