Ezekiel Elliott's Dallas Cowboys visit the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Elliott's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Elliott's performance plays out when the Cowboys square off with the Vikings on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Elliott has collected 16.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Elliott has recorded more than 16.5 rushing attempts in five of nine games this season (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Elliott's season-long average over/under is 18.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of nine games this year, Elliott took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Elliott has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (18.2 rushing attempts) in just 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- In his two career matchups against the Vikings, Elliott averages 20 carries per game, 3.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Elliott has surpassed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 16.5 attempts two times in two career games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Elliott's 63.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.9 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of nine total games -- 33.3%), Elliott has had more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Elliott's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 77.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.3 on average.
- Elliott has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of nine times (44.4%).
- Elliott has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (77.9) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Elliott's 66.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Vikings, Elliott has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 66.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Elliott has scored 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Elliott has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine chances).
- Elliott has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Elliott went over his rushing touchdowns prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Elliott's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only four of nine games (44.4%).
- Elliott's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Elliott's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has outperformed one time in two career games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive