Evan Engram and the New York Giants take on Washington on Sunday on the road at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips around Engram's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Engram's performance play out for the Giants against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram is averaging 35.5 receiving yards per game, 9.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight), Engram has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Engram's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.5 per game. He is averaging 11.0 less per game than that average.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Engram has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Engram has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.5 yards.
- Engram's 40.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Football Team are 3.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Football Team, Engram has surpassed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 44.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive