Evan Engram and the New York Giants host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Engram's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Engram's performance play out for the Giants against the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram is averaging 31.9 receiving yards per game, 9.6 less than the over/under of 41.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In two of seven games this year (28.6%), Engram has collected more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Engram's season average of 31.9 receiving yards per game is 15.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.2.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Engram has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 14.3% of his games (one out of seven opportunities), Engram has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (47.2).
- Engram is averaging 80.3 yards per game in his last three outings against the Buccaneers, 38.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (41.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Engram's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 41.5 yards, a figure he has beat three times in three total games opposite the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive